Hire A Lawyer

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Gay Adoption and other Gay Marriage topics.

Do my gay partner and I need an adoption lawyer?

Hire A Lawyer

In order for gay couples to best present their case for adoption, they should hire a lawyer with experience in this area. Look for lawyers who have worked on same-sex couple adoptions, as they will be better able to develop a convincing presentation on your behalf. You can search the Internet for ""gay cases + lawyers" or visit the American Bar Association online. In addition, take a look at the National Association of Social Workers and/or the North American Council on Adoptable Children for information on gay adoption as well as lawyers trained in presenting strong cases for same-sex couples.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Gay Marriage Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Susan Sayour